Narrative Game model
Western flat design
An example graph of a narrative video game on the theme of Western, perfect to take the Creator in hand and discover how it is staged on the Narrative Game model.
- 5 characters: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, Saloon Girl, Native
- 4 expressions per character: neutral, joy, anger, sadness
- 3 settings: desert, city, saloon
Author: Igor Zrestudio
An example graph of a narrative video game on the Street theme, to discover the importance of dialogues, insert customization and font integration.
- 3 characters: Paul, Hugo, Léa
- 4 expressions per character: jaded, joy, anger, sadness
- 1 decor: alleyway
Author: Berthet One
An example graph of a narrative video game on the theme of Magic, to discover the appearance of objects.
- 6 characters: Diane, Marion, Armand, Mathilda, M. Gaëtan, la Vouivre (snake)
- 7 expressions per character: neutral, joy, laughter, anger, sadness, surprise, thoughtful
- 10 decors: Rooms of the Magic Castle
Author: Stéphanie Ropers
Fantasy flat design
Pirates flat design
An example graph of a narrative chatbot on the theme Pirates, perfect to understand the 3 types of variables, the insertion of personalized texts and the score table.
- 3 characters: “Me”, Jack, Elon
- 3 depths: sea, map, horizon
- 2 fonts: primitive, treamd